Steeping your e-juice is a simple process that will add a lot of flavor to your vape liquids. If you want to steep vape juices fast, there are a few methods you can deploy. This article will explain to you the 5 fastest methods of going about this. You will be needing some simple kitchen equipment and a tiny bit of patience. Let’s get started right away.
If you wish to create the best tasting vaping experience, steeping is a great way to achieve this. The process is quite common among vapers. Lucky for you, there are quite a few ways to quickly start steeping those e-liquids and enhance those flavorings.
Steep E-Juice Fast In Warm Water
Please note that steeping e-liquids rapidly might decrease the effectiveness of the end result. Choosing to go slower helps increase flavors drastically. It’s all about finding a balance. For most users, the cheap DIY method will be preferred. Here’s what you’ll need for this DIY solution:
- A large bowl (plastic or glass)
- Hot water (not boiling!)
- A timer with alarm functionality
- A free afternoon or evening
Steeping Time & Instructions
The best way to steep e-juice fast is to give your vape juice bottles a 4-hour hot water bath in a glass or plastic bowl. After 15 minutes, take the bottles out and shake firmly, replace the hot water in the bow, and let it sit for 15 minutes again (for a total of 16 times).
While this is still a relatively lengthy process, it is the best option for most vapers that do not have access to a professional steeping machine. The method is simple, cheap and will only require you to take action every 15 minutes for one afternoon.
If you are unsure about the above description, below you will find a video explanation of the quickest steeping process known to man today. Just click the YouTube video below to check it out:
Now obviously, this is not the fastest option per se. There are other ways of going about this that will provide equal (or better) results using less time overall. I’ll shoot the four somewhat more creative methods at you quickly in the remainder of this article. All of them have a very low steeping time of less than a day!
Crock Pot Steeping
It’s obvious from the name of this method, that you’re going to need a crockpot if you wish to step up your steep game. Also grab yourself a plastic bag, because we are going to need it. An additional optional tool is using a bowl.
Using the crock pot, you can quickly get your vape liquids to be enhanced in terms of flavor. It’s a bit of a lazy method to and it will only take you one day to pull off. All you need to do is follow the steps below:
- Put water inside the crockpot until it is filled up;
- Place your valuable e-juices inside a plastic bag (double bags if needed);
- Optionally put the filled plastic bag in a bowl, or simply place the bag inside the crockpot;
- Set the crockpot on the lowest heating setting (or the ‘warm’ setting);
- Check up on your e-liquids after some amount of hours, or let it sit for optimal juicing;
- All done, within a day or so you can enjoy your new flavors.
Now, we do understand that not everyone has access to fancy kitchen tools like these, so we can also step it down a notch and go for a cheaper steeping method, such as rice heating.
Steeping Through Rice Heating
Any rice lovers out there? You probably didn’t know you can use that rice for your e-juices as well. But it’s a legitimate method the accelerate the flavor enhancement of your vape liquids. All you need for this is a bag of dry rice, access to a microwave, and a bowl. The steps for this method are as follows:
- Fill the microwaveable bowl with dry rice so your bottles can be covered in them;
- Warm up the rice in the microwave so it’s warm, but not hot;
- Bury your e-liquid bottles in the warm rice and let it sit;
- Reheat rice (without the bottles) until flavors of juice are to your liking!
That’s about as simple and low-cost as it gets. And the best is that it will only take you about 30 minutes to pull off. If you’d like to steep your juices more, it will take a bit longer though. Another way of going about this is by using your space heater, with essentially the same principles in mind.
Space Heater Steeping
Everyone has a space heater in their home. Let’s use it to our advantage! Grab a bowl, cup or jar and a plastic bag and heat up your room a bit while you’re at it. Here are the simple steps to get the job done:
- Place your bottles inside a plastic bag;
- Fill up the bowl (or whatever you’re using) with hot water. If possible use something with a lid to avoid spilling the warm water over the heater;
- Put the heater on the lowest setting;
- Place the bowl about 10 inches away from the heater and let it sit;
- Periodically check up on your juices to make sure the quality of the steeping process is sufficient.
So essentially, this method will be an extended version of the hot tap water method described at the top of this article. It’s a bit faster though, so that might certainly help you out. The water in the bowl will remain warmer for a longer period of time, which reduces the number of times you should reheat the bowl. Very easy! You can also take advantage of this principle on a hot summers day in your car.
Hot Car Steeping
This last method is a bit silly and lazy, but it does work. If it’s a hot summers day and you happen to have some e-liquid bottles in your car, put them in the glove compartment and let it sit during the warm day. Here is the step by step breakdown of the entire process:
- Check the weather to see if it’s going to be scorching hot today;
- Place your bottles inside the glove compartment and let it sit while you chill on the beach;
- Optionally check up on the steep process, or wait it out for a long afternoon;
- Remove e-juices from the glove box and enjoy your new flavors!
Now, these are all pretty low-effort and quick ways to get the job done. But we would love to hear some of the methods you have uncovered! Steeping is a very popular way of flavor enhancement and we would love to learn more about the ways in which you like to this. Let us know in the comment section below this article.
Faster E-Juice Steeping
Finding a balance between the speed at which you steep and the quality of the end product is a delicate process. Sometimes it can be better to choose a longer steeping process to improve the flavor. However, if you don’t have much time to spare, the options above can be a good alternative.
In the end, it is all about the best vaping experience. Flavor chasers will appreciate their juices all the more when they apply their own flavor enhancement processes in the mix. Do note that everything starts with good tools and vaping gear.
If you want to pick some great vape pens, liquids, tanks or other materials, the best you can do is go to this overview page. That overview page was made to ensure you’ll have the best equipment for the highest quality vape experience. Do make sure to check it out and as always, vape on!