If you’re looking for the best Yami Vapor e-juice flavors currently on the market, this article is for you. I’ve been a huge fan of this brand for years, because they always deliver a good bang for your buck. Their flavors are out of this world! And there is always a good salt-variety as well. Time to dive into the good stuff right away and check out some of their finest e-liquids.
The first time I encountered Yami Vapor was a few years back, when they first released their original product line. Having had a few years of experience tasting and testing all sorts of e-juices, I found myself coming back to Yami all the time. It’s obvious from the popularity, there is something special about Yami Vapor e-liquids.
Which makes it not thát surprising that it’s probably one of the most popular e-juice product lines out there on the market today. And guess what, no more anime characters on the bottles, they changed up the design! Time to jump right into the list and showcase my personal (!) top 5 list. Do let me know which ones you like best in the comments below this article!
1. Yami Vapor Taruto
This one might be surprising for a first pick, because the Taruto really is a flavor that needs to grow on you. It’s a classic sweet dessert vape juice. It’s arguably on par with some of the other picks in this article, but the sweet pastry flavor of the Taruto really has a special uniqueness to it that pushes it to first place in my opinion.
It’s become my go-to flavor pick whenever I go on an online shopping spree for some e-juices. The breakdown of the experience is simple, yet tastebud-tingling:
- Before tasting, let’s go over the smell first. First thought was ‘vanilla custard’, but with a sweet note to it.
- As with most dessert e-juices, at first, it will taste a little funny. This is why I mentioned that this flavor really needs to grow on you.
- After the weirdness has settled, the initial hit of flavor can be described as a creamy custard.
- If you take a few hits, the intensity of the flavor will settle down a little bit.
- Taking in all the tastebuds, the sweetness is certainly one of the dominant aspects of it. It really reminds you of a sweet creamy pastry. In the end, you’ll get the custard flavor in there.
- The vapor production is great, so fans of big clouds will also get some satisfaction from this one.
Overall, this is one of my all time favorites, mainly because I’m a big fan of these sweet custard-type e-liquids. Apparently, a lot of people agree with me, because this is one of the top sellers from Yami on my go-to online store for liquids, which is VaporDNA. They sell some of the cheapest e-juices, so if you want to get it at a low price, get the Taruto e-juice on VaporDNA through this link. Prefer salt nic over regular e-juice? The Yami Salt product line got you covered, here is a link to the salt variety of the Taruto.
2. Yami Vapor Icy Trio
For some, Icy Trio is the ultimate mix of flavors. With a special treat of cool mint, and fruity strawberry, kiwi, and lychee, this one is sure to make your tastebuds pop! It’s the third flavor released by the USA-based manufacturer Yami Vapor.
The thing I really love about this e-juice is the mix of sweet fruits and ice cold mint that somehow slumber in the background, rather than they’re all up in your face. There’s just something about this combo that makes it fit so perfectly. And the buildup of the taste range is only adding to this experience. Here’s the experience:
- Regarding the smell, Icy Trio is quite fruity. I’d say the smell is more overpowering than the actual taste, which is a good thing in this case.
- The first thing that will hit you after inhaling the good stuff is the mint. The coldness will punch right into your throat, but in a nice non-overpowering kind of way.
- Almost immediately after you’ll get the lychee at first, which binds in really well with the other flavors.
- With the throat hit from the menthol coming in you’ll find that the lychee will start to get mingled with the strawberry and kiwi in the background.
- The fruity and cold flavors will stay in your throat for a bit after exhaling as well. It’s a nice background taste, which is absolutely perfect.
Yami Vapor is absolutely killing it with their Icy Trio. You can purchase the Icy Trio the cheapest over at VaporDNA, they have no nicotine up until 6mg of nicotine. Bottles are either 30ml or 100ml. Honestly, you might as well go for the bigger bottle, since that’s more bang for your buck. If you’re more of a salt nic person, here you can purchase the cheapest Yami Salt Icy Trio e-juice.
3. Yami Vapor Juusu
Juusu is Japanese for ‘juice’, so finding a more fitting name for this flavor probably can’t be done. Juusu gives us a nice fruity mix of apples, peach, and lychee. From experience with friends of mine, I can safely say that we got a love or hate situation on our hands. There is a small portion of vapers that will absolutely adore this fruit mix (I consider myself one of those people), but there will also be a group of people that will pass on this.
You know what they say, you don’t know if you like it until you try it. So I do recommend everyone to at least try Juusu once, so you’ll know if you find a new gem ór if you’re like ‘it’s okay but no thanks’. As far as the flavor buildup goes, here is the full breakdown for you:
- When it comes to the smell of the Juusu, you will overwhelmingly experience the apple and peach sweetness. The lychee kind of slumbers more in the background.
- On the inhale you get an immediate tartness of the apple, followed by a sweet peach in a balanced and mellow way. Pretty good experience so far.
- The exhale is where most people start disliking this one, but I happen to love a subtle lychee flavor. Most of the time lychees are very overwhelming in their flavoring, but this one definitely is not.
- Overall, the three flavors blend in well and are nicely balanced out overall. I suspect Yami to have mixed these fruits with a tiny bit of cream in the background, to make the whole experience as mellow as possible.
It comes in 30ml or 100ml bottles, with either 0mg, 3mg or 6mg of nicotine in there. There’s also a salt-version, like with the other options. All of the options are pretty cheap. I usually get the 100ml Juusu bottle on VaporDNA (best value). And if you prefer salts, here is the link to the salt nic version.
4. Yami Vapor Butter Brew
Oh boy, it’s time for something good. Yami’s Butter Brew will absolutely give you the ultimate butterscotch experience. First things first, I do recommend you to steep this e-juice and let it sit for a while in the open air for some seriously improved flavor.
Butter Brew is a product that needs to grow on you over time. Compared to other butterscotch e-liquids, this one is certainly the top of the line. Here’s a breakdown of the vaping experience for you:
- What would you expect Butter Brew to smell like? It’s obviously going to have a subtle smooth butterscotch smell to it. No big surprises here.
- The inhale is super smooth and the butterscotch flavor is not overwhelming. It’s just the right amount to get a nice experience from it.
- You get a little bit of something creamy in there. It’s sweet but not sugary sweet at all. Nicely balanced overall. There is nothing that can beat this butterscotch flavor!
The nice thing about Yami is also that you’ll be able to rip some great clouds with it. The exhale is just as good as the inhale. Clean, crisp butterscotch! Some people experience a tiny bit of a sugary upper lip after using it a lot. Again, the cheapest option is to get the 100ml bottle over on VaporDNA, which is, in my opinion, the best value for your money with great service. If you’re new to butterscotch I do recommend getting the 30ml bottle first. If you’re a butterscotch fan, this one is an absolute no-brainer.
5. Yami Vapor Shaka
Last but certainly not least, we got ourselves the Yami Vapor Shaka, which in my opinion deserves to be in this top 5 list. This bad boy is a combo of mango and purple mangosteen. Does anyone know what mangosteen is? I looked it up for you, it’s actually a mysterious tropical South-East Asian fruit that was once banned in the United States. Can’t really compare it to anything we know in the west. Here’s a picture:
The mystery of this fruit alone makes Shaka interesting enough to try in my opinion. And it shows in the flavor experience. Where the mango is a staple fruit that is popular with many, the mangosteen really gives your tastebuds a completely new experience:
- First of all, the smell is quite sweet and you will find yourself smelling a nice mix of sweet mango and somehow some flowery-background in there as well.
- On the inhale, the first flavor experience is the nice sweetness of the mango. We all know and love this flavor. It’s a true classic and it’s well executed here. Wouldn’t expect anything less from Yami.
- Next up is the mangosteen. Here is where it gets interesting. Because it’s very hard to explain what it tastes like. You have to experience it to know what I mean.
- It’s tart, it’s sweet, it’s grape-like, but a floral perfumy taste in there as well. That’s the closest I can get to explaining this mangosteen thing. It’s lovely but weird. Very unique and awesome!
You can get this one in a no nicotine variety, but also in 3mg or 6mg nicotine. The bottle will come in either a 30ml or 100ml variety, just like the other ones on this Yami top 5 list. Again, this is something you need to try first, so take a small bottle at first and if you like it, move on to the bigger one later. You can get the cheapest version of the mysterious e-juice Shaka on VaporDNA. The experience is unique, I will guarantee you this. You really got to try this one.
Why I Love Yami E-Liquids
There are very few e-liquid companies out there that will consistently provide you with high-quality flavors. For the flavor chasers out there, Yami Vapor is one of those rare companies that you’ll happily taste over and over again. What more is there to say about America’s best e-juice? If you are into vaping and have yet to try some of the options on this list, I don’t even know why you’re still reading this. Pick one and go try it, you will not regret it at all.
If you want to get the most out of Yami’s vape juices, equipping yourself with some high-quality gear is not optional. I have created this visual overview page for every single vape category out there. Check it out and discover the best vape tanks, coils, juices, mods, and much more. Pick up one of the recommendations and you won’t be disappointed. Enjoy the new flavorings and as always, vape on!
Featured Image Credit: /u/Oushin